Calling all those craving a creative night out!
We know and love all the colours of the rainbow, but have you ever really gotten up close and personal with one single colour? Have you ever committed to knowing all the fifty or six -five shades of grey or blue? Have you ever wondered about all the fantastic types of fuchsia there are in this world and how to mix and paint and love in all of them? Monochromatic art has been an important component of avant-garde visual art allowing painters to explore one color and to allow them to express a wide variety of feels in a wide variety of ways and means. Intrigued?
WELL! Look no further. For this workshop, our artist will teach you everything you need to know about exploring the colour of your fancy. Get intimate with all the shades of your choosing while creating a beautiful and serene landscape and enjoying some carefully curated beverages to enhance your palette.
Paint Party Details:
You will learn:
- how to mix in monochrome the colour of your choice and how to explore using those shades in a painting
- how to paint party like you’ve never paint partied before
You will walk away with:
- a canvas full of your art to cherish and show off
- new friends who have gone through the artistic journey with you
- a huge smile on your face because you’ve impressed not only others, but yourself with your hidden talents
Included in the $45 Ticket Price:
- 2.5 hr Painting Tutorial on a 16X20” canvas
- All painting supplies needed for use in studio
- 3 gourmet appetizers. Please email us for any dietary restrictions.
Come and be inspired in our Art Bar.
We have a beautiful, fully stocked and licensed wine bar, a sweet lounge to hang out in before and after your paint party and our wines have been carefully chosen and curated to pique your interest.
We also carry a selection of craft beers, juices and non-alcoholic beverages if wine is not your thing.
What is monochromatic painting in art?
A monochrome or monochromatic painting is one created using only one color or hue. It can use different shades of one color but by definition should contain only one base color. Done as an exercise, painting in monochrome can educate an artist on working with shades and gradients, composition and line.
If you have any questions or comments, please use the form to get in touch!