Want to become a master painter while partying the night away?
Did you know that classical impressionist master Claude Monet (1840-1926) painted not one, not two, but almost 250 paintings of the water lilies in his garden in Giverny, France? He found them so intriguing, that for the last thirty years of his life, they were the focus of his artistic production. And did you know, that most of them were painted while Monet suffered from cataracts? If you want to know more, read about it on Wikipedia! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_Lilies_(Monet_series)
Come learn more about Monet and his enchanting waterlilies and be inspired to paint this tranquil scene like a master. Our expert instructor will guide you through an art experience like no other. No artistic experience is necessary.
Paint Party Details:
You will learn:
- basic beginner’s instructions to using acrylic paints
- how to mix colours
- an introduction to impressionism and impressionist brush strokes in your painting
- how to paint party like you’ve never paint partied before
You will walk away with:
- a canvas full of your art to cherish and show off
- new friends who have gone through the artistic journey with you
- a huge smile on your face because you’ve impressed not only others, but yourself with your hidden talents
Included in the Ticket Price:
- 2.5 hr Painting Tutorial on a 16"X20” canvas
- All painting supplies needed including aprons, paint, easels and brushes for use for your time in studio
- 3 delectable appetizers (email us with any dietary restrictions)
Please arrive 30 min prior to the event to check in, get comfortable and enjoy a drink.
Come and be inspired at our Art Bar.
We have a beautiful, fully stocked, and licensed wine bar, as well as a sweet lounge to hang out in before and after your paint party! Our wines have been carefully chosen and curated to pique your interest.
We also carry a selection of craft beers, juices, and non-alcoholic beverages if wine is not your thing.
If you have any questions or comments, please use the form to get in touch!